Introducing the E6000 Jewellery and Bead Adhesive. This glue set included 4 x metal tips for precision application - perfect for all of your jewellery making.
Now includes a lid-sealing cap.
E6000 glue can only be shipped via road only. If your order has E6000 glue in it, it cannot be sent via express post.
Available with an optional nylon snip tip to make application a breeze ($1.50+).
Bonds Everything so you can Create or Repair Anything!
Directions for Use:
- Surface should be clean, dry and free from dirt. For best results, lightly roughen the surface before use.
- Puncture the tube seal using a pointed metal tool such as pliers or screwdriver. Ideal application temperature range is 10 to 32°C. However, fully cured adhesive can withstand temperatures from -40 to 82°C intermittently.
- Apply directly to surfaces to be bonded or repaired. Be careful not to squeeze the tube too tightly. Adhesive will come slowly through the precision tip. If you require faster application, do not use the precision tip. Squeezing the tube too hard may result in the tube end crimp opening. If this happens, re-fold the tube end crimp tightly.
- Allow 24 hours to cure. Depending on the materials and temperature, maximum strength may not be reached for 48-72 hours.
- For future easy cap removal, apply a thin layer of petroleum jelly to the tube thread before replacing the cap.
- Ensure the cap hole is sealed using the included cap-seal, after removing the precision tip.
- Clean uncured adhesive with acetone or citrus-based solvents. Cured adhesive may be removed by cutting or scraping.